May introduce myself ...

A place for general fun flames please!

Moderators: Cenwen, beats

May introduce myself ...

Postby Noppes » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Hi folks, suggest, that new members use this thread to say hi to everybody. Well, I think i should start...
I was born in Germany, feel like a european and working on becoming a citizen of the world. As a computer addicted nerd I'm using linux since the very first distros were available. Suse of course, Red Hat, Slackware, Debian, Knopix, and now Ubuntu LTS.
Today my hardware is a Fujitsu Siemens T4220 notebook so I am glad, that OpenShot doesn't need as much power as e.g. Lightworks, which is also much more complex. OpenShot is nice, fast, reliable and fullfills all my needs regarding video editing my smal clips. I learned that there is also a german part in this users forum, so in case my english is to poor to describe my problem, I'll certainly find someone I can tell in german. (Actually I am not able to speak English, I am still speaking German using English words, which I write and pronounce most of the time in a wrong way... :)
So now its up to the next newbie to this forum, I say: "Hi, how are you? I am fine and glad to be here."
I hate stupid signatures. Including this one.

Re: May introduce myself ...

Postby beats » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:14 am

Hi Noppes!!!

Don't worry about your english!! You explained good! I come from spain and i also talk in english like speaking in spanish with english words, son there's no problem at all ;-)

Return to Off Topic